Join CRS now and get on the right path to success.
The Council of Residential Specialists is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. With nearly 30,000 members, CRS represents the most successful REALTORS® in the U.S. We provide best-in-class continuing education, networking, practitioner-developed tools, and mentoring—and we also award the CRS Designation to experienced agents who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
$150 is all it takes to shift your career into high gear. For the price of a few dinners out, you can be one step closer to guaranteed success in your career as a real estate agent. Your CRS membership includes access to:
- Comprehensive sales and marketing education in the widest variety of formats such as live classroom, self-paced eLearning, webinars, recorded instruction, events and printed material
- CRS education is focused on today’s market environment, with successful, practicing instructors who cover a host of timely and relevant topics
- Results-focused tools and business resources help ensure success
- The Residential Specialist – our award-winning magazine available only to members in both print and online formats
- Our continuing dedication and commitment to raising the standard of excellence in the real estate industry
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation – as a member, you’re eligible to apply for the CRS designation, which is the highest credential awarded to residential agents, managers and brokers, and the only one based on production & education
- One of the most effective and extensive CRS-to-CRS referral networks in the industry. Our CRS Designees deliver meaningful referrals that result in sales