CRS has partnered with Inman News to deliver the Inman Select news feed exclusively to CRS Members. This new member benefit — a $199 value — is free to all CRS Members as part of your annual dues.
Join CRS now and get on the right path to success.
The Council of Residential Specialists is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. With nearly 30,000 members, CRS represents the most successful REALTORS® in the U.S. We provide best-in-class continuing education, networking, practitioner-developed tools, and mentoring—and we also award the CRS Designation to experienced agents who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
$150 is all it takes to shift your career into high gear. For the price of a few dinners out, you can be one step closer to guaranteed success in your career as a real estate agent. Your CRS membership includes access to:
- Comprehensive sales and marketing education in the widest variety of formats such as live classroom, self-paced eLearning, webinars, recorded instruction, events and printed material
- CRS education is focused on today’s market environment, with successful, practicing instructors who cover a host of timely and relevant topics
- Results-focused tools and business resources help ensure success
- The Residential Specialist – our award-winning magazine available only to members in both print and online formats
- Our continuing dedication and commitment to raising the standard of excellence in the real estate industry
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation – as a member, you’re eligible to apply for the CRS designation, which is the highest credential awarded to residential agents, managers and brokers, and the only one based on production & education
- One of the most effective and extensive CRS-to-CRS referral networks in the industry. Our CRS Designees deliver meaningful referrals that result in sales