Described by those who know Alexis as honest, strong ethics, inspiring, knowledgeable, forward thinking communication style, laser focused, team and relationship builder, unparalleled customer service and one who is too busy to bug you but never too busy to get the job done.
Alexis obtained her Real Estate license in May 1978 and her Florida Broker’s license in 1980. She started as a new agent in 1978 and worked 39 years the same Real Estate Franchise prior to joining Keller Williams Realty Gulf Coast in July 2017. Alexis was recognized as one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Northwest Florida by Climate Magazine, in 2009, Alexis Bolin was nominated for the Women in Business Award.
Professional Real Estate Accomplishments Include:
- 44 years Full-Time Residential Real Estate Specialist in the Greater Pensacola Area, over 5900 closed transactions
- Star Power 1stAnnual Impact Award-2022 –For having the most impact on the real estate industry
- Lifetime Achievement Award -2021 by RRC, the Residential Real Estate Council
- REALTOR® of the Year –2021, Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Women's Council of REALTORS®, Pensacola Bay Area-Humanitarian of the Year 2019
- CRS of the Year –Florida State 2020
- Recognized in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 as a Women of Distinction
- One of the Top 100 Most Influential Agents in Florida-2016, 2018
During her 43 years as a member of the Pensacola Association of Realtors (PAR), Alexis has been a very active member. Alexis has been a very strong mentor to hundreds of real estate agents both in the Pensacola Bay area and nationwide.