he Council of Residential Specialist's award-winning, member-exclusive magazine The Residential Specialist recently relaunched its online presence at TRSMag.com.
The new site's design is cleaner, the navigation is easier and the content is updated more frequently so you get the latest and most useful news, market trends and business tips from CRS.
This iniatitive was made with you, our CRS members, in mind. We wanted the valuable information you find in the magazine available at your fingertips, no matter where your busy lives lead you. The site features the most recent issue of the magazine, several years of back issue content that is easy to search, as well as plenty of web exclusives that will appear in between each issue.
The May-June issue is currently being featured on the site, including the cover story that compiles a hefty group 30 marketing and branding tips to expand your business today and tomorrow. Other stories include:
- 5 Tasks to Automate in Your Office Today
- Outdoor Living Trends Buyers Love
- Ways to Win a Battle of the Bids
- 5 Trends in Luxury Home Marketing
- Honey, I Shrunk the House: Marketing yourself to downsizing baby boomers
Here's what members are saying about this issue:
"This magazine just keeps getting better and better. Great tips and useful information in every issue."
- Stephen Stewart, CRS, broker associate, Edina Realty, Minneapolis
"Love the article on "how to win a bidding war!"
- Cherie Kukhan, CRS, broker associate, RE/MAX Whatcom County,
"LOADS of great articles this month, that are so appropriate in our super fast market. Nothing seems to stand out as much as consistent communication, and ways to TRY to win the bidding war. This is an entire book I will keep."
- Barb Avery, CRS, managing broker, RE/MAX Northwest Realtors, Seattle
If you have any feedback about this issue or the new TRSMag.com site, please send an email to Magazine Editor Michelle Huffman at email@example.com. All feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for being a CRS!