View the FREE RRC Member Benefit webinar recording, Estate Planning for Real Estate Professionals, with Joseph Nery, recorded on July 10, 2017.
What to Expect
In this webinar recording, Joseph Nery will cover the fundamentals of estate planning. He will discuss why creating a solid foundation is important not only to retirement planning but also to operating your business. Joseph will review potential liabilities and pitfalls that real estate professionals can possibly avoid with proper planning. Finally, he will cover how estate planning affects your family.
People often underestimate the importance of proper estate planning until it is too late. Early planning provides many benefits and avoids possible family headaches in the future.
After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to:
- Understand exactly what is estate planning and why it is important
- Utilize estate planning tools such as trusts, wills, powers of attorney, etc. to their advantage in their business as well as retirement planning
- Appreciate the importance of having a sound estate planning foundation for liability purposes
Joseph Nery's practice is focused in four areas: 1) Real Estate, 2) Corporate and Business Law, 3) Estate Planning, and 4) Commercial and Civil Litigation.
Joseph represents individuals, companies and banks in commercial and residential real estate transactions. He counsels individuals and businesses on issues such as entity formation, acquisitions, joint ventures and dissolution. Joseph is experienced in the formation and administration of estate plans involving wills, trusts, healthcare proxies and powers of attorney as well as navigation of the probate process. Moreover, Joseph represents individuals and companies in litigation matters such as foreclosure defense, consumer protection, breach of contract and landlord/tenant disputes. Prior to establishing his own law practice, Joseph was a transactional attorney with two of Chicago's most prominent law firms.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar