View the free RRC Week webinar recording, Choosing the Right Photos to Market Your Properties, with Dale Carlton, CRS, recorded on September 14, 2017.
What to Expect
Real estate photos are now the first showing of a listing and the best photos lead to more attention from potential buyers. With the continued increase in online searches for properties and mobile searches becoming the primary means of viewing photos of properties it is now more important to select the right photos to market a property. Photos must attract buyers to want to see more. In this webinar, we will discover how to identify the best photos for marketing a property and the different ways to use photos to attract more buyers to homes.
You will learn the following from this webinar recording:
- What photos should be taken of every property
- How to better use the photos taken of a property
- What buyers are looking for in photos they search online
- The best way to use photos to market properties
Dale Carlton, CRS is a past President for the Council and has worked in the education field for seventeen years, working with non-profit organizations, under-grad students, universities, as an attorney, as a photographer and largely in the real estate field. He was formerly the Sr. Vice President and Executive Broker with one of the largest real estate companies in Arkansas. Dale is the current owner of Carlton Realty, Inc., and co-owns a photography studio named Focused Exposure, Inc. He was a broker during the sale of over $3 billion in properties, has personally sold/leased over $175 million in properties, and has owned, co-owned, or managed over 200 residential and commercial properties in Northwest Arkansas.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your smart phone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar