View the FREE RRC Week Webinar Recording Using Technology to Automate the Listing Presentation Process with Sean Moore, CRS, recorded on September 20, 2016
What to Expect
Selling is a "system" and by using free technology, listing agents can be better prepared for the listing interview. In this webinar recording, real-estate pro Sean Moore, CRS, will show you how to gather the right data to impress your client and have the real facts to get the home sold quickly and for market value. Most importantly, you will learn how to create a system that you can use again and again. Over time, you will have the data in your marketplace to become the go-to source for Sellers!
After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to:
- Learn how to help sellers set realistic expectations and goals
- Know what's needed to prepare a CMA upfront
- Know how to gather technology to use to impress sellers
Sean Moore, CRS has been selling real-estate for over 12 years with RE/MAX Boone County Realty and earned the Triple Crown for becoming the #1 agent within the company in Transactions, Volume & Commission in the Columbia, MO area. Sean sells over 100 properties a year. A dynamic presenter, Sean is a former Columbia Police Officer where he trained new officers for over ten years. Sean has just become a CRS in 2016.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smart phone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar