View the FREE RRC Member Benefit webinar recording, Build a Powerful Niche with Residential Real Estate Investors, with Sher Powers, CRS, recorded on June 13, 2016.
What to Expect
Real estate investors do not think like home buyers. They have unique needs, and the savvy Realtor can build a powerful, loyal niche business by understanding and exceeding those needs, and offering value added services. This course will cover the types of residential real estate investors, how to attract and maintain investor business, how to assist in long-range planning, and create a client relationship for life.
REALTORS® who are attracted to the idea of working with investors but don't know how to establish or attract a client base, or who currently have a few investor clients and would like to build a niche business, would benefit from this webinar.
After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to
- Understand the types of residential investors and how to meet their unique needs
- How to attract the right investors to build a niche
- Interview questions to ask every potential investor client
- What a REALTOR® must know to create loyal investor clients for life
Sher Powers, CRS, has participated in over 400 renovations for rental and resale for her clients and partnerships, owns rental property, and coaches building retirement wealth through real estate investing for clients and Realtors. She has established a niche business working with a variety of residential real estate investors in Nashville, TN and owns a small firm, Urbane Residential Specialists, LLC. Sher recently participated as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for National Association of REALTORS® new REBAC course for real estate investing, due fall 2016.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar