View the free RRC Week webinar recording, Harness the Power of Online Reviews, with Maura Neill, CRS, recorded on August 27, 2015.
What to Expect
Online reviews have gained a lot of prominence lately, and for good reason. Although referrals are still a primary source of business for agents, online reviews often provide that extra assurance that potential clients need when choosing an agent. So where should REALTORS® try to accumulate reviews? Yelp? Zillow? LinkedIn? And how should agents go about soliciting reviews?
In this webinar recording, Maura demonstrates how to align your online reviews strategy with your ad dollars to position your reviews for maximum effect. She also covers how to get more reviews, how to coach clients to give quality reviews, and how to implement systems to minimize the hassle of managing your reviews. This webinar contains all the information required to master this crucial aspect of your online reputation.
After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to
- Decide which forums to focus on when accumulating reviews
- Enhance the return on your advertising investment using online reviews
- Apply systems to collect more reviews with less time and effort on your part
- Improve the content of your reviews to give potential clients a clear picture of you
Maura Neill, ABR, CRS, CDPE, e-PRO, MRP, MA, REALTOR®, is a second-generation REALTOR® who combines her love for the industry with her passion for education. Before getting into the real estate business in 2001, Maura previously taught at Florida State University and the University of Phoenix. She is an active agent with RE/MAX Around Atlanta, leading her team and representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis, and considers education - both clients and other real estate agents - an important part of her role as a REALTOR®. Maura is known for her love of the 4 Bs - bacon, bourbon, beagles, and her husband, Ben - not necessarily in that order.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smart phone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar