View the FREE CRS Week webinar recording, Use Staging to Put Your Listings in the Spotlight, with Carl Medford, CRS, recorded on August 25, 2015.
What to Expect...
There's no denying it: Staging can deliver a significant advantage when it comes to selling properties quickly and for a good price. That's because today's buyers choose which properties to visit based on online photos, and staging makes a home more photogenic. When buyers tour the home, staging helps them see how it might be decorated in order to make the best use of its features. Indeed, 81 percent of REALTORS® say staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize a property as a future home, according to the National Association of REALTORS® 2015 Profile of Home Staging. That's why Carl Medford, CRS, swears by staging-it's his point of difference in listing presentations. In this webinar recording, Medford covers how to convince sellers they need staging, how to stage at different price points, how to find staging companies to work with, and strategies to cover the cost.
After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to:
- Decide what level of staging will be most effective for any given home
- Effectively present the need for staging to a seller
- Develop systems to dramatically reduce the amount of personal time required to prepare a listing for the market
- Enhance your listings to maximize their selling potential and position them to command a higher price
Meet Carl Medford...
Carl Medford, CRS, serves as team leader for the Keller Williams Medford Real Estate Team. He is consistently ranked in the top 25 REALTORS® in Alameda County by transaction sides and is a repeated Bay East Association of REALTORS® Pinnacle Award winner. He's one of the five Trulia.com Mayors, selected from over 400,000 agents nationally for quality online content. He's been quoted in numerous national publications including the The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, San Francisco's SFGate, and CRS's The Residential Specialist magazine. In addition to being an award-winning REALTOR®, he is a licensed general contractor and co-owner of The Next Stage, a professional home staging company located in the San Francisco East Bay. He also teaches classes on home staging for agents in his area.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartnphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar