This is a two-hour RRC eLearning course which focuses on top of mind awareness for residential agents. This course was created to provide real estate professionals with strategies and resources to become the first person customers consider when it is time to buy or sell a property.
Upon completion of the final exam, you will earn 2 CRS designation credits. This course is not eligible for any Continuing Education credit.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Staying in touch after closing
- Getting referrals
- Making contact
- Assembling a plan of action
- Creating a consistent contact system
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Illustrate the importance of keeping in consistent touch with clients
- Employ a robust business database and contact system
- Identify and implement effective ways to gain client referrals
- Develop a plan of action you can easily adapt to help foster your connections with clients
$50 Non-Member | $40 Member
Become a RRC Member now!
5 rating out of 71 reviews> TESTIMONIAL AND RATING 1 OF 4 -->
Collin Rogers; Chattanooga, TN
"It's a concise course with good material."
"I loved being able to hear how other agents used the information they were teaching us in their own business."
"This is my favorite so far. This course offered many good resources and practical ideas."
"Step-by-Step instruction for successful CRM, creativity, ease of completion of the e-Learning course."