Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist
The quality of an individual’s listing skills can give him or her a strong competitive edge. Only those professionals who learn proven listing strategies will win over the client and increase their conversion rate. Listing Strategies provides students with the important skills necessary to conduct successful listing presentations, price a home to sell, close the transaction and market and promote effectively. This course takes participants through an actual listing presentation that helps them understand the key steps in this process and create a system for success.
After completing this course, learners will be able to
- Understand sellers’ needs and motivations
- Provide seller guidance and counseling
- Utilize a marketing plan
- Provide a servicing system
- Conduct an effective listing presentation
- Handle seller resistance, concerns, complaints, and objections
- Close effectively
- Communicate effectively and consistently with sellers to provide the best service possible
- Adapt marketing principles to your listings
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.