Business Planning and Marketing for the Residential Specialist
Successful real estate agents know how to run a business. They know how to define their goals and have the business planning, budgeting, and marketing skills to get them where they want to go. After taking this two-day course, students will know how to think like a business owner, with the ability to develop a complete business plan with strategies they can implement immediately to take their business to the next level.
After completing this course, learners will be able to
- Perform a Situation Analysis to make educated business decisions
- Identify the benefits of business planning
- Write vision and mission statements
- Develop income goals using the budgeting process
- Translate income goals to specific settled units
- Develop a marketing plan to meet goals and objectives
- Calculate and evaluate the return on selected marketing options
- Create action plans to implement the business plan
- Develop financial goals
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.