Join us on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. Central, for the RRC webinar, Increase Your Sales Pipeline with Hot Time Management Tips for 2019 and Beyond, with Melissa Zavala, CRS.
What to Expect ...
No sugar coating here! Many agents have peaks and valleys in their income. They scramble to put together a transaction and put all their efforts into that transaction. And, when it closes, while they have their commission check, they don't have anything else in the pipeline!
The truth is that this unfortunate situation can easily be avoided with some good time management, a solid schedule, and some realistic business planning.
Join featured Broker Melissa Zavala as she demystifies the art of time management for real estate pros and provides you with tips and tools to see more closings and get more deals into your pipeline.
After this webinar you will away with:
- A hands-on, simple plan for daily activities to increase their business
- Have tools to avoid peaks and valleys in their income
- Be able to create a solid business strategy for the rest of 2019 and beyond
Melissa Zavala is the broker of Broadpoint Properties, an independent brokerage in North San Diego County. She is also the founder of two administrative services companies for real estate professionals—Short Sale Expeditor® and Transaction 911. During the Recession, Melissa and her staff negotiated approximately 1500 short sales. The tips and tools she brings to you today are based on this experience and her experience as a broker for nearly 2 decades.
Melissa and her programs have been featured in various publications, including The Washington Post, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Inman, and the San Diego Union Tribune. She is a columnist for The American Genius, The Real Daily, and was nominated for the Inman Award for Real Estate's Most Influential Leaders.
With CRS webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar