Join us on Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM Central for the RRC webinar, Legacy Beyond Listings, with Joe Bell, CRS.
$55 Non-Members | $25 Members
What to Expect
The Legacy Beyond Listings Webinar came about because many RE Professionals are not setting themselves up for retirement. The RE Professional is at the epicenter of daily opportunities and negotiations, and it's time they apply their specialized skill set toward acquiring assets to build their future. And with the pressure from Tech working to rid the industry of Commissioned Agents, there's no better time to begin building a Legacy Beyond Listings.
We will discuss strategies to control/acquire assets. Mindset is the biggest hurdle. Through this webinar you will begin to disarm perceived limitations, and understand legacy building is more attainable than you imagine.
You will walk away with a step-by-step process for beginning your path towards a Legacy Beyond Listings. Joe will also give you an invitation to join the LBL Facebook Community, a gathering place for other agents building their own legacies beyond the transaction.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- 8 Step Process to find and acquire/control Assets
- Scripts for Investors/Resources
- Confidence to take immediate action
- Access to Legacy Beyond Listings FB Group
Meet JoeJoe settled into Real Estate after the pursuit of professional baseball came to a halt. Real Estate was a natural accelerator of his talents; outside the box thinking, coaching, and performance. Joe has been highlighted as one of Alaska's Top 40 under 40 for his work within the Real Estate Industry, including a run as CEO of a Billion Dollar Brokerage. In recent years, Joe has turned his focus towards investments, and helping other RE Professionals establish a gameplan for retirement.
With RRC webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar