Join us on Thursday, September 19, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. Central, for the free CRS Week webinar, Creating Sales Post Closing, with Koki Adasi, CRS, and Jan Brito, CRS.
What to Expect ...
In this webinar the audience will learn key techniques and processes to generate new business after a client has closed. We all know the statistics and my clients end up using a different agent on their future transaction because follow up never took place. What better way to grow your business than through the strong referrals of past clients.
Koki and Jan will give step by step processes that have worked for thousands of agents who have taken their business to the next level. We'll share tips to help you break through the proverbial glass ceiling and reach new heights.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Follow up phone system for generating new leads
- Creative events to help build relationships and touch the different demographics within your sphere
- Create a referral machine that delivers in any market
Washington, D.C., native and REALTOR® Magazine "30 under 30" recipient Koki Adasi, CRS, has been an active member of real estate industry for 12 years. Koki has a passion for three things in life: Family, Basketball and Real Estate. He works with clients in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Koki is slated to become the Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR) President in 2019. He is a National Director of the National Association of REALTORS® and member of its Risk Management Committee. Some may also recognize him from his appearances on HGTV's House Hunters or CNN's The Situation Room.
Jan has been a REALTOR® for almost 20 years after spending time in the IT world. She's tech savvy and users social media to promote her brand and grown her business. She's an active member of CRS and one of the toughest negotiators you'll ever meet.
With CRS webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar