Join us on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. Central for the RRC webinar, 5 Stages of Real Estate Business Growth, with Dale Carlton, CRS.
$55 Non-Members | $25 Members
What to Expect
Many real estate agents get into the sales from a previous job where they were an employee. As a result they often fail to recognize the needs and requirements of running a business and continue to exhibit the behaviors of an employee. In this webinar we will discuss the importance of recognizing a real estate career as a business and not a job. We will then look at the different stages of business growth, what may stop a real estate business from growing, and what bridges must be built to get to the next stage.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Learn the different stages of business growth in real estate.
- Identify the best way to bridge between on stage of growth to the next.
- Learn how to identify pitfalls that may inhibit growth.
- Identify the best ways to grow a business to a specific stage and maintain income.
Here are some additional takeaways from this webinar:
- Identify the five stages of growth that a real estate business goes through.
- Recognize how to keep from getting stalled in one stage and bridge the business to the next stage.
- Determine how to grow a real estate business to a specific stage and maintain that level of income.
Dale has worked in the education field for over twenty-five years, working with non-profit organizations, under-grad students, universities, as an attorney, and largely in the real estate field. Dale is the owner of Carlton Realty, Inc. He was a broker during the sale of over $3 billion in properties, has personally sold/leased over $200 million in properties, and has owned, co-owned, or managed over 250 residential and commercial properties in Northwest Arkansas.
With RRC webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio-only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar