Join us on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at 1:00 PM Central, for the RRC webinar How to Create a Hyper-Local Newsletter That Generates Business with Karen Mistrot, CRS.
$55 Non-Member | $25 Member
What to Expect
Direct Mail is not dead! Find out how you can become the true neighborhood expert with a hyper-local newsletter. Learn what should be included in a newsletter and what should not be included in the newsletter. A newsletter does not need to be a multiple-page color brochure to be effective. Learn how to create a simple, one-page newsletter that will help you obtain business on a regular basis!
A hyper-local newsletter is one of the best ways an agent can differentiate him/herself in the market. Agents can show that they have knowledge of the neighborhood and at the same time, market their strengths to potential clients. However, the content of the newsletter is key. Learning what to include and what not to include in a hyper-local newsletter is critical!
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Know what things to include in a newsletter
- Know what things not to include in a newsletter
- Under the importance of creating your own newsletter
- Know how to obtain the information needed for the newsletter
- Understanding the mailing options for the newsletter
Karen Mistrot owned her own brokerage for many years and was the top agent in her market for over 12 years. She prides herself on the service provided to clients, the marketing that she creates for sellers and the systems that are in place to achieve raving reviews! Karen now owns and operates Fresh Ideas Training, a company dedicated to improving real estate agents' businesses!With RRC webinars you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar