View the FREE webinar recording hosted by two of Sell-a-bration 2019's emcees, Holli Woodward, CRS, and Koki Adasi, CRS, recorded on October 11, 2018.
$0 Non-Members | $0 Members
What to Expect
Sell-a-bration 2019 will be in Las Vegas Feb. 1-2, 2019, and this webinar recording is your chance to get a sneak peek at the best conference in residential real estate. You'll get an introduction to the speakers, keynotes, and emcees, and see previews of the breakout sessions and Pre-Conference courses. You'll also get an early look into the CRS Night Out, the welcome reception, and other networking opportunities, and even get ideas for things to do around Las Vegas while you're there.
The brightest stars in residential real estate will meet at Sell-a-bration for two days of unparalleled networking opportunities, business-building strategies, and the chance to hear insights from the top-producing agents and industry leaders.
Sell-a-bration is the only event in the industry that is specifically for CRS Designees and RRC Members, as well as anyone interested in world-class real estate education. This annual event attracts hundreds of top-producing REALTORS® seeking to improve their business and increase their referral networks through high-quality education and networking. You won't want to miss it!
Haven't registered for Sell-a-bration yet? Do it now!
This webinar recording will include:
- The education sessions and tracks, along with confirmed speakers and panelists
- The keynote speakers—Steve Sims and Crystal Washington
- The welcome reception in the Octavius Ballroom
- The Pre-Conference Courses—Digital Marketing: Social Media and Systems for REALTOR® Success
- The CRS Night Out at the VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub at the Rio Las Vegas
- The conference mobile app, conference guide, and venue details
- Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace
- Things to do around Las Vegas during the event
- Convenient registration options with the opportunity to upgrade to a VIP Package
With this webinar recording, you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your smartphone, iPad, or tablet
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio-only MP3 files from the webinar