In Creating Value for Your Clients you solve real estate issues using a learn-by-doing approach. In this course you’ll encounter audio clips of how to conduct listing presentations, scripts for how to negotiate, sample documents from CRS students and members, and video stories from RRC Certified Instructors.
The following topics are covered in the course:
- Getting started with annual business planning
- Preparing for your next listing presentation
- Negotiating the sale of a home
- Learning how to take excellent digital photos
- Strategies for evaluating potential real estate investments
- Creating a repeat business through referrals
Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 12 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
$175 Non-Member | $150 Member
4.5 rating out of 49 reviews
"I appreciated the diverse subjects covered- this course shows many ways we can bring value to our clients."
"I learned that there is so much more to using video productively then simple producing and posting. Great information."
Post Falls, ID
"Good and relevant information for the most part."
; Palm Desert, CA
"I obtained a few good ideas. "