First Time Home Buyer Specialist: A Blueprint for Success
Say goodbye to missed opportunities and connections, and to misinformation and misunderstanding with first-time home buyers (FTHBs). Soar to new heights by optimizing client services and brand recognition with FTHBs in your market. This course will help professional real estate agents improve their sphere of interest (SOI) and become the go-to-specialist for client and referral services in the FTHBs market. With this new educational offering, residential real estate professionals will learn to shape and sharpen their business processes to address the needs of modern-day FTHBs. So start the process today and revolutionize you mindset to maximize successful outcomes in your market by becoming the specialist of choice in the minds of FTHBs.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Scaffold your knowledge base by developing an analytical approach for working with FTHBs
- Break the ice with FTHBs by leveraging your leadership skills
- Find FTHBs, opening the flood gates and discovering new FTHB resources
- Attract FTHBs by creating a client-centric and innovative marketing niche
- Innovate and simplify your consultation system for the needs of today’s FTHBs
- Create a comfortable and seamless buying experience for the FTHBs
- Wow the FTHBs by delivering GASP effect professional customer services
- Stamp your brand and services in the minds of FTHBs, become a life-long support system for their real estate needs and education
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.