Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand
Social media has become a cornerstone of real estate marketing. No business can expect to be successful without using at least one platform. But social media marketing is more than having an account and posting about new listings. How can you effectively utilize social media in your marketing? How can you create a strategy that works with your personality and strengths? This course is meant to take your social media marketing and give it a focus and approach. Discover what the next step of social media marketing is after mastering the basics.
After attending this course, learners will be able to
- Explain the benefits of having a social media strategy
- Interpret site analytics and engagement to adjust strategy accordingly
- Decide which platforms to focus primary energy on
- Create a practical plan for social media to implement for your business
- Develop content ideas to utilize in your own strategy
- Implement risk management into your social media strategy
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.