Succession Planning: Building, Valuing, and Selling Your Business
Creating strong business and succession/retirement plans requires a careful analysis of the market, valuation of your business, the ability to select appropriate selling strategies, and building a long-term referral stream. This course is designed around these key concepts using a process-oriented sequence to move learners through each stage of plan development.
After completing this course, learners will be able to
- Describe the key factors of the current realty market
- Articulate self-needs for a comfortable retirement
- Evaluate the gap between current position and future financial needs
- Describe methods for maximizing value in their database
- Evaluate methods for leveraging their database to achieve financial needs
- Create a succession plan for replacing your position as rainmaker
- Create a plan for building a business team
- Develop a business plan that accounts for each phase of your business process
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.