What qualifies as a "smart home," and how do you leverage a smart home's functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
These questions and many more are addressed in this one-day course, which can be taken individually or as part of the new RRC Smart Home Certification program .
After successfully completing this class, you will be able to
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
- Develop a smart home transition checklist
This course is also available as part of the Smart Home Certification Package.