The Internet has changed the consumer decision process by admitting more vendors into the market for any good or service and allowing consumers to provide feedback on their experiences via reviews websites and social media. Today's consumers are more empowered and discerning than their predecessors. Marketers can't barrage them with canned messages and expect to be taken at their word. Agents need to move beyond basic targeting, tracking, and demographic segmentation to drive deeper, permissioned engagement with clients, in which agents deliver valuable and personal experiences throughout the consumer's journey in buying or selling a home. This class follows the home buyer and seller through their journey and analyzes what they deem as particularly relevant information at critical points in the home buying or selling process. Through activities, workshops, and instruction, participants learn strategies for strengthening their brand and content to position themselves as the top provider of information and expert guidance for their market segment.
After attending this course, learners will be able to
- Decide which platforms and means of communication resonate most with your audience
- Apply six steps to initiate and maintain a relevant online and offline marketing program
- Enhance the value of your online content and presence to increase traffic and convert more leads
- Apply systems and techniques to establish a profitable first-time buyer target market
- Improve your content and communications to convert more renters into buyers