Building a Team to Grow Your Business
Even the most talented and dedicated agents have limits on what they can accomplish alone. To take your business to the next level once you've reached a plateau, you'll need to hire some help. Whether you are a solo agent wanting to close more transactions or a rainmaker looking to increase your team's market share, hiring the right person can help grow your business. This course offers strategies for delegating and outsourcing tasks to help you focus on activities that make you the most money. Course instruction and workshops cover a range of responsibilities related to hiring team members, whatever your stage of business growth.
After completing this course, learners will be able to
- Recognize signs that it is time for you to hire
- Assess options for growing your business such as virtual and on-site assistants, coordinators, buyer specialists, and listing partners
- Apply techniques for soliciting qualified candidates and conducting successful interviews
- Weigh options for team member compensation, work status, licensing, contracts, and job titles and responsibilities
- Implement effective management practices related to onboarding, performance reviews, accountability, and work flow
Format: Classroom Courses
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.