This is the first webinar in a two-part series on hiring an assistant. The second webinar, Finding and Selecting Talent, is on December 28, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. CST.
SERIES DISCOUNT: If you purchase the Hiring an Assistant Series and purchase both webinars at the same time, you receive a discount of $10—members can purchase the series for $40 and non-members for $100.
Note: The Series Discount cannot be combined with other promotions.
What to Expect
Adding a talented person to your team will change your world. Reduce the risk of making a bad hire by following a proven strategy. Session 1 of this two-part series will help you determine who you need, what they will do, and how you will compensate them.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Create a job description based on key objectives to add to your bottom line
- Determining the best DISC combination for your needs
- Choose a compensation model
Debbie Yost, CRS, is the designated broker and co-owner of RE/MAX Casa Grande, team leader of the award winning Yost Realty Group and a 37-year industry veteran. Her team consistently closes 300-350 residential real estate transactions each year.
With 29 years mastering every facet of our business, Raejean "RJ" Christopher has created and implemented systems to increase productivity and profitability. She has gained a deep understanding of the interpersonal skills that create exemplary team chemistry. All of this allows RJ to coach/train her agents to gain market share while maintaining as much work/life balance as possible.
With RRC webinars, you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar
- The opportunity to ask the speaker questions before and during the webinar