View the FREE RRC webinar recording, Before and After the Storm: How You Can Assist Your Customers and Community, with Kim Knapp, CRS, recorded on October 3, 2017.
What to Expect ...
No matter where you live, there is nowhere entirely without the threat of natural disaster, whether it is a flood, hurricane, tornado or other disaster. As a real estate professional, you have a unique opportunity to get in front of potential disasters and help your customers and community prepare.
In this webinar recording, Kim will show you how to get in front of your audience with top-of-mind touches that will help them prepare. She will go over what you can do after the event and provide you with resources for before and after a disaster.
- After attending this webinar recording, you will be able to:
- Provide preparation information to your customers, community and social network regarding insurance, supplies, and house prep
- Understand FEMA's role and what to do after a disaster
- Equip yourself with new ideas to share with your sphere of influence, helping you remain top of mind while helping people to prepare
Meet Kim ...
Kim Knapp, CRS is first and foremost a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and sister. Family first! Kim works for Coldwell Banker and leads a small team. For more than 14 years Kim has been a consistent top producer, selling more than $400 million in real estate. Kim understands the challenges all agents face. Five years ago she founded Real Dynamic Agents, a training and coaching program for real estate agents. Passionate about the real estate community, Kim is chairing education for the Florida CRS Chapter in 2016. She teaches social media strategy to agents at the local, state, and national levels. Kim loves this business we call real estate and the people who make it happen.
With RRC webinar recordings you will have access to:
- The recording of the live webinar to view on demand
- A recording of the webinar compatible with your Smartphone, iPad, or Tablet PC
- A PDF of the webinar slides
- The audio only MP3 files from the webinar