Creating strong business and succession/retirement plans requires a careful analysis of the market, valuation of your business, the ability to select appropriate selling strategies, and building a long-term referral stream. This course is designed around these key concepts using a process-oriented sequence to move learners through each stage of plan development.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the key factors of the current realty market.
- Articulate self-needs for a comfortable retirement.
- Evaluate the gap between current position and future financial needs.
- Describe methods for maximizing value in their database.
- Evaluate methods for leveraging their database to achieve financial needs.
- Create a succession plan for replacing your position as rainmaker.
- Create a plan for building a business team.
- Develop a business plan that accounts for each phase of your business process.
Instructor: Mark Given, CRS
Price: Member $115.00 | Non-Member $114.00
Host: Memphis Area AOR
Memphis Area AOR
6393 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
For additional information, please call 901-685-2100
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.