Help your buyers and sellers make more informed and effective decisions by providing them with the right way to look at the market, and guiding them to make smarter financial choices. Gain inside access to a toolbox of solutions to agent dilemmas in buyer and seller situations, such as the "4 Part Decision Maker”, other web-based solutions, and an online library of spreadsheets exclusive to this course. Some of them are listed below:
- Recognize how to show sellers the true value of their property using the "Living Per Square Foot Calculator."
- Access the online library for interactive spread sheets demonstrated in this course.
- Prepare the "2nd Choice Addendum" to accommodate offers.
- Learn how to plan and execute the "Perfect Open House" program.
- Reduce email load, time, and increase more client face time.Build support documentation for the client with the "Client Review Form", to show sellers the wisdom of reducing prices.
- Learn how to amaze, amuse, delight, and surprise our customers and clients.
- Implement the "4 Part Decision Maker" with buyers and sellers so that they may make smarter financial decisions.
If you are looking for ways to help your buyers and sellers make more informed and effective decisions, this is a course that will help. First developed for delivery at the NAR convention, this class continues to grow and improve with every offering. It is a great addition to the skills of any agent, experienced or brand new in the business.
Instructor: Michael Selvaggio, CRS
Price: Member $115.00 | Non-Member $140.00
Host: Memphis Area AOR
Memphis Area AOR
6393 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
For additional information, please call 901-685-2100
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.