Join Instructor Rich Sands online for this new course starting Friday, Dec 7 at 10:30 AM. After completing this course, you will be able to scaffold your knowledge base by developing an analytical approach for working with FTHBs, attract FTHBs by creating a client-centric and innovative marketing niche, create a comfortable and seamless buying experience for the FTHBs, and much more.
This virtual class is much like a live classroom course —complete with interactive lessons from the best instructors in residential real estate and discussions with other course participants—all in a convenient online format accessible from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection.
How the Virtual Pro Education Package Works:
- Following enrollment, you will receive the syllabus and student guide as downloadable PDF files.
- Once a week, you will log into a virtual classroom, similar to logging into a webinar, to attend class with a live instructor.
- There are four class sessions per course, and each session will take approximately 60-75 minutes.
- Class sessions will be recorded for on-demand viewing. Note: Students are required to log in and participate in at least two of the live sessions and must watch the full recordings of any missed sessions.
- You will also complete individual and small group assignments offline.At the end of each four-week course, you will take an online final exam.
Virtual Class Schedule:Virtual session 1: Friday, Dec. 7 @ 10:30am CST; 30-45 minutes (orientation)
All Course 1 virtual sessions will be open to learners who register for Course 1 only and learners who register for both courses
Virtual session 2: Friday, Dec. 14 @ 10:30am CST*
Virtual session 3: Friday, Jan. 4 @ 10:30am CST*
Virtual session 4: Friday, Jan. 11 @ 10:30am CST*
Virtual session 5: Friday, Jan. 18 @ 10:30am CST*