Top sales associates enjoy a competitive advantage because they understand what motivates and influences their customers. The Advanced Residential Buyers' Agent certificate gives students the inside track to win over prospective buyers by teaching them the necessary strategies that make their sales quick and efficient. Students will learn how to work with today's new buyer through counseling, salesmanship and negotiation. These effective strategies will give agents customers for life.
After successfully completing this certificate, learners should be able to:
Implement specific prospecting systems to attract buyers.
- Communicate effectively with a buyer prospect.
- Prepare, plan, and conduct an effective buyer interview.
- Develop successful selling strategies and techniques for the different categories of buyers, including the local and out-of-town buyer (to include showing).
- Ask closing questions and respond to objections.
- Demonstrate effective negotiating techniques.
- Build a continuing/ongoing base of referral business by using effective customer service techniques.
- Recognize technology tools of e-commerce to effectively service the buyer’s needs.
Price: $150 Members | $175 Non-members