Investment properties are a great way to diversify your real estate business and financial portfolio. From learning the ins and outs of working with investors to establishing yourself as a real estate investor, the classes are designed and packed with resources to help you become a powerhouse quickly. Whether you are looking to get familiar with 1031 Exchanges, working with REITS, presenting NOI models, buying your first investment property, or flipping houses, these courses will hone your mastery of real estate investment and the certification will help set you apart with brokers, agents, and clients.
After successfully completing this certification, learners should be able to:
- Identify the types of residential investors and describe how to meet their unique needs
- Explain how to attract the right investors to build a niche
- List interview questions to ask every potential investor client
- Describe with a REALTOR® must know to create loyal investor clients for life
- Understand the pros and cons of different investment opportunities
- How to develop a basic investor buyer interview questionnaire
- How to calculate the return of investment and income analysis for residential investments
- Calculate the cash flow of a potential rental property.
- Determine the net operating income of a rental property.
- Identify potential investments based on cash flow.
- Integrate real estate investing into your business plan
- Simplify ROI evaluations with easy-to-use financial apps
- Gain greater insight into the world of professional property management
- Identify skills, characterizes, and responsibilities of a property manager
- Set up your property management business for success
Requirements for Certification
Earn the RRC Real Estate Investing Certification with the bundle listed below plus a live virtual/face-to-face course. After approximately 14 hours of classroom and online course time, you'll earn the prestigious certificate from the Council to help distinguish you and your business with clients and peers.
The bundle includes:
- Working with Real Estate Investors - 2 credit on-demand eLearning course
- Property Management Essentials - 2 credit on-demand eLearning course
- Understanding the Residential Investor Needs - 1 credit webinar recording
- How to Analyze Investment Properties Using an APOD - 1 credit webinar recording
Some, but not all, courses in this bundle may count towards earning the CRS Designation. For more information, please see the designation requirements page.
In addition, you will need to register for the live virtual/face-to-face 8 credit course, Increase Wealth with Rentals and Other Investment Properties. View the schedule here.
Bundle Pricing: $126 for members; $187 for non-members