The Probate Specialist Certification program is being designed to help agents learn the probate basics so they be more effective when speaking with clients and guiding them through the process of listing their home or buying a home. It will focus on helping the agents maintain neutrality by putting them through common contentious situations and exercises with a focus on helping them develop techniques to prevent potential disaster moments.
After successfully completing this one-day course, you will be able to:
- Identify the probate process, including misconceptions and those who are involved
- Navigate through the sale of property owned in conservatorship or living trust
- Determine the impact revocable vs. irrevocable trust has on the process
- Communicate more effectively with individuals involved in the process
- Address potential objections/concerns buyers may have regarding properties in probate
- Effectively promote themselves as a specialist and begin developing their niche
Requirements for Certification
Certified Residential Real Estate Probate Specialist Certification
Price varies per live course offering.