CE Approved Courses
Effective March 31, 2020, All live classroom offerings are CE approved for the live-virtual format.
There are no limits on the number of hours allowed to be taken online
Licenses expire every 2 year. You are permitted to renew 120 days before your license expires.
Licensees must complete 30-hours of approved continuing education, including a 3-hour Core Course.
A minimum of 15 hours must be completed within 24 months of your renewal date. You may also submit up to 15 hours of unused continuing education that was completed within 48 months of your renewal date.
Before you renew
- Complete your continuing education requirements shown below. You won’t need to upload proof of your education.
- Be ready to answer legal background questions and provide documents if needed.
- If your renewal notice says it's time to have your background check, see fingerprinting and background checks.
What you'll need:
- Your license number.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card to pay renewal fee.
- If needed, documents for legal background questions, ready to upload. See uploading document instructions.
- If needed, update your contact information online before you renew.
Roster Required: No
Roster Process: N/A
Roster Sent: N/A
Washington State Department of Licensing
Real Estate Licensing
Post Office Box 9021
Olympia, WA 98507-9021
Web: Washington State Department of Licensing