There are no limits to the number of hours that may be taken online.
Maryland Realtors are required to obtain 15 hours of continuing education in a 2-year cycle. Residential licensees are required to obtain 7.5 hours in mandatory topics and Commercial licensees are required to obtain 6 hours in mandatory topics. A licensee who is designated as a broker, branch manager, or team leader must complete a 3-hour Broker Supervision course within 90 days of their new role if they had not already completed in during their last renewal.
- Legislative topic (A), ethics topic (D), and agency topic (H) are required Maryland courses for all licensees.
- Fair housing topic (C) is required for all licensees with a residential license.
- Supervision topic (I) is required for all brokers, designated branch office managers and team leaders.
- The ethics course must include MD Code of Ethics, Flipping and Predatory Lending.
- NAR ethics is not a substitute for the Maryland required ethics course.
Roster Required: No
Roster Process: N/A
Roster Sent: N/A
CE Approved Courses: None currently approved for the Council.
Maryland Real Estate Commission
500 North Calvert Street, Room 308
Baltimore, MD 21202