CE Approved Courses
None are currently approved for the Council.
There are no limits to the number of hours that may be taken online.
RESIDENTIAL Salespersons and Associate Brokers
• 15 hours which includes 3.0 legislative, 3.0 Brokerage Relationships and Disclosure, 3.0 ethics, 1.5 fair housing (required classes); the remaining 4.5 hours are electives
Commercial Designation (SOLELY - NO RESIDENTIAL BUSINESS) Salespersons and Assoc. Brokers
• 15 hours which includes 3.0 legislative, 3.0 MREC Agency-commerical, 3.0 ethics (required classes); the remaining 6.0 hours are electives
BROKERS AND DESIGNATED BRANCH OFFICE MANAGERS OR TEAM LEADERS
RESIDENTIAL Brokers, Branch Office Managers or Team Leaders
• 15 hours which includes 3.0 legislative, 3.0 Brokerage Relationships and Disclosure, 3.0 ethics, 3.0 supervision, 1.5 fair housing (required classes); the remaining 1.5 hours are electives
- Legislative topic (A), ethics topic (D), and Brokerage Relationships and Disclosure/MREC Agency-Commercial topic (H) are required Maryland courses for all licensees.
- Fair housing topic (C) is required for all licensees with a residential license.
- Supervision topic (I) is required for all brokers, designated branch office managers and team leaders.
- The ethics course must include MD Code of Ethics, Flipping and Predatory Lending.
- NAR ethics is not a substitute for the Maryland required ethics course.
Attention Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders – Once a licensee assumes a supervisory position as a broker, BOM, or team leader, he or she will have 90 days to complete 3 clock hours of MREC Required Supervision Course, if he or she didn’t already complete it for his/her last renewal.
Roster Required: No
Roster Process: N/A
Roster Sent: N/A
Maryland Real Estate Commission
500 North Calvert Street, Room 308
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web: Maryland Real Estate Commission