Putting Technology to Work for Your Clients
Download Course Material
No Course Materials to display.
This course examines the changing role of real estate agents, provides tips on the technology needed to effectively work with online consumers, and gives you templates and strategies for operating with today’s real estate technology. Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
- CRS Members: $150
- Non-Members: $175
Become a CRS Member now!
The following technology topics are covered in this course:
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer
- Using your personal website to establish your niche and get more business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan
- Creating marketing materials from templates
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation