Elevating the Business of Your Real Estate Business
Colorado Mesa Realty
4275 Regency Drive
Fax: (719) 473 7979
I am a practicing Realtor in addition to an Instructor which allows me to bring real world current experience to the classroom. My real estate business philosophy is "I provide, you decide". This means that working with me my clients can count on...more
Download Course Material
No Course Materials to display.
Want to learn how to run your business like a business while fostering a career that offers life balance, ways to increase income, the ability to pass along your industry skills and knowledge, and ultimately earn an income stream in retirement? During this program, we explore six stages to elevating the business of your business and discover how those elements can be effectively implemented. During this session you will:
- Recognize the value of "starting with the end in mind" by realizing the importance of creating a plan and looking at road blocks and opportunities.
- Realize how to value your current business, understand the lifetime value of a client, and recognize the strength of building your relationship based business.
- Identify the types of administrative assistance and how to effectively leverage their services.
- Define the best way for you to leverage your expertise and use it to sucessfully build your business.
- Recognize how to package your business for sale to generate revenue into your next stage of life.
- Describe the key elements involved in running your business like a business - the Roadmap.
- Recognize the necessary components of creating an effective business plan.
- Identify your sources of business, recognize the value of a single customer, and determine your Relationship-Based Business (RBB).
- Identify the types of administrative assistance available, explain the benefits of leveraging quality administrative assistance, and identify the qualities one should look for to be the most effective.
- Realize the differences between teams and cooperatives and the pros and cons of each model.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of teams, cooperatives, and protege/partners.
- Identify an effective way to transition out of the business while transferring your client relationships so that your clients feel supported, valued, and connected to you.
- Recognize retirement revenue needs and consider what you would want for income n your next phase of life and how Elevate Transition Programs can help you achieve your retirement goals.
|03/02/2017 - 06:00||Littleton||CO||Details|