Apply for a 2021 Volunteer Leadership Position
The Council's governance structure is made up of thought leaders dedicated to advancing excellence, innovation and accountability to help better position the organization for the future. Our competency-based board is made up of nine members (including four officers and one outside board member). Completed Applications must be received by November 20, 2019.
We are currently accepting online applications for the following positions:
2021 Board of Directors
- Two 2-year term positions
- One 2-year outside director position
2021 First Vice President
Each First Vice President/Board of Director candidate will be required to:
Applications are due Nov. 20, 2019
- Review the responsibilities of the Board of Directors and the First Vice President positions (Download here).
- Complete an application and self assessment. (Click here).
- Upload a professional resume to your application.
- Upload a signed affidavit verifying level of transactions over past three years to your application (Download here).
- First Vice President applicants must also submit a completed Legal Audit Form (Download here).
- Submit names for five references of which no more than three should be from CRS Designees.
- Applicants for First Vice President and Board of Directors may be asked to interview prior to the Council's annual Sell-a-bration event in Orlando, FL on Feb. 12, 2020 at their own expense.
As the recognized foremost leader among residential REALTORS®, the Council is well positioned to grow and prosper. Be part of the exciting journey RRC is on —help further shape its future by submitting your application!