Wednesday, Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, 2018
Be there as the Council installs its new board and celebrates a year of continued success at the Inaugural event. Network, learn, take part in business meetings and attend the Member Update. The Council's business meetings are held in conjunction with the National Association of REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
Registration is now open. Please use the unique link to register. By using our link, you will help the Council offset costs for the meetings in Boston. Click here for the link.
510 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Located in the heart of Boston, the hotel is just steps from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and is 10 minutes form Boston Logan International Airport.
Click here for the tentative schedule.
RRC Inaugural Installation & Networking Dinner
Don't miss the installation of our 2019 Officers! The RRC Inaugural Installation & Networking Dinner will take place on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018
RRC Inaugural Installation 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Open for all to attend
RRC Networking Dinner 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. - Click here for tickets
RRC Course: Power Up on Smart Home Technologies
Wednesday, Oct 31, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What qualifies as a "smart home," and how do you leverage a smart home's functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
After successfully completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
- Develop a smart home transition checklist
SPEAKER: Matthew Rathbun
PRICE: $99.00 per CRS designee; $129.00 per non-member- Click here for registration.
Complementary shuttle service transportation will be provided between Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) and NAR official hotels. Please click here
for more information.