For Immediate Release
Upcoming event features 30+ educational sessions & keynote speeches by Pulitzer Prize winning author, Jon Meacham and Brad Inman, Founder of Inman News
CHICAGO, Dec. 16, 2016—The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) announced today it is expecting a record 1,000+ attendees to its annual Sell-a-bration® event at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ, Feb 9-10, 2017. Sell-a-bration 2017 will offer over 30 different educational sessions for REALTORS® including interactive workshops, panels, tech talks and keynotes speeches.
This year’s theme is “All about Real Business” and includes four key learning tracks: Systems, Business Planning and Leadership (Teams); Marketing; and Performance & Development. Highly anticipated sessions include:
- Pulitzer Prize winner and #1 New York Times bestselling author, Jon Meacham, will open the conference speaking about the impact of recent issues and events on our lives and businesses
- Award-winning publisher and entrepreneur, Brad Inman, will give the closing keynote speech using real-life stories to illustrate real estate trends, technology and innovations.
- Alice Heiman, nationally recognized thought-leader, will explore the use of branding to increase your online business in “Everything a Real Estate Agent Needs to Know about Social Selling.”
- Certified business and life coach Debbie Yost, CRS, will lead a panel of real estate leaders sharing advice and insight on taking your business to the next level in “Shifting from REALTOR® to CEO of Your Business.”
- Leigh Brown, 2017 CRS President will lead a discussion of best business practices among the top REALTORS® in the country in “How Does a CRS Do That?”
A complete listing of educational sessions can be found on crs.com/events/sell-a-bration.
“Extraordinary education, world-class speakers, valuable networking opportunities and industry leading exhibitors are what you can expect from this amazing conference,” said Sandra Nickel, CRS from Montgomery, Alabama. “If you’re serious about your business, than this is the conference you need to be at.”
The Sell-a-bration 2017 conference will be preceded by a one-day course entitled “Zero to 60 Home Sales a Year (and Beyond)” on Feb. 8, which will cover proven marketing methods to create a continuous business flow and techniques to position oneself as the Realtor® of choice. The course also offers 8 hours of CRS credit towards the CRS Designation.
“Over 91% of past attendees say they would recommend Sell-a-bration® to a colleague,” said Peter Glowacki, VP of Professional Development. “This conference is a must-attend for agents that want to dramatically improve their skills through hands-on, actionable education specifically designed to build successful businesses.
For more information and to register for Sell-a-bration® 2015, visit crs.com/events/sell-a-bration, or call CRS customer service at 800.462.8841.
The Council of Residential Specialists is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). CRS supports its 32,000 REALTOR® members with training and education, events, mentoring and networking opportunities. It also awards the CRS Designation to experienced REALTORS® who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.