In this one-day course, you will gain a deeper insight and appreciation of the unique characteristics, values and belief systems of each home buying generation, as well as their key buying/selling behaviors. Through a series of interactive discussions and activities, learners explore and practice proven methods to adapt to those behaviors and ensure successful outcomes. You’ll leave the course with a much better understanding of the marketing principles that best reach and move each generation, as well as the ability to apply your understanding to be prepared for interactions with each generation to capture and convert more business.
After successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
• Identify the values and beliefs of each generation
• Adapt to the behaviors of each generation and reduce relationship tension
• Communicate effectively with each generation to ensure successful outcomes
• Discuss current national statistics and compare them to your local market
• Focus on a generational niche to streamline marketing efforts
• Demonstrate marketing strategies that capture the attention of each generation
Instructor: Mark Given, CRS
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 8:30 AM–5:00 PM
Location: Intercontinental San Francisco, Grand Ballroom C, Third Floor
888 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
PRICE: $99.00 per CRS member or designee; $129.00 per non-member
For more information, please call (800) 462-8841 or email email@example.com.
Please note, this course is offered as a pre-con course prior to the NAR Annual Meetings and Expo. You do NOT need to be registered for the meetings to take this class.