Event insurance for the 2020 SAB Conference provides reimbursement for 100% of the Attendee Registration, CRS Night Out, VIP Upgrade, and Pre-Conference Course Registrations.
With event ticket insurance, your financial loss will be covered if you can’t attend the event for any of the below reasons:
- Illness or Serious Injury - preventing the you or an event companion from being able to use the event ticket, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by you
- Airline delay - if your plane or other common carrier is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event
- Care for a family member - serious injury to a family member, requiring you to provide care
- Employer Termination - providing protection against a lay-off
- Jury Duty - if you are required to serve on jury duty after having purchased an event ticket
- Work Relocation - if you are relocated by your company over 100 miles from your home
- Military Duty - if you are required to miss an event as a result of military orders
- This policy must be purchased no later than 12/3/2019, and can be added at any time throughout year to an existing order.
To be applicable, it must be purchased for each individual attendee (general attendee, guest, etc.).
The amount paid for the event insurance itself is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Council has the right to review each individual situation wherein the event insurance is being applied and request supporting documentation to verify the claims for reimbursement.