The loss of a loved one is difficult enough, but when a home is stuck in the probate process and conflicts arise among family members, the REALTOR® can be stuck in a difficult situation trying to help the family through the sale of the home. This one-day course is designed to help agents learn the probate basics and maintain neutrality in difficult situations so they will be more successful when speaking with clients and guiding them through the process of listing or buying a home.
After successfully completing this one-day course, you will be able to:
- Identify the probate process, including misconceptions and those who are involved
- Navigate through the sale of property owned in conservatorship or living trust
- Determine the impact revocable vs. irrevocable trust has on the process
- Communicate more effectively with individuals involved in the process
- Address potential objections/concerns buyers may have regarding properties in probate
- Effectively promote themselves as a specialist and begin developing their niche
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.