Today’s Internet-enabled real estate market requires sales agents to work faster and be more responsive than ever before. The ability to quickly access and exchange information—anywhere, anytime—can be the difference between making and breaking a transaction. The Technologies to Advance Your Business 2-Day course guides students through a process for analyzing the technology needs of their business. Course topics focus on using technology tools that enable sales agents to become more productive, increase their profits, and differentiate themselves in the marketplace. This course combines targeted discussion topics, technology demonstrations, and engaging activities to prepare students to select the right technology tools and systems to advance their business.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Integrate the latest real estate software, hardware, and web services into a more, effective marketing strategy
- Take email to the next level for various marketing campaigns
- Learn new and more effective ways to use digital imaging
- Examine and review today’s presentation tools that eliminate the competition
- Examine virtual tours and their marketing applications
- Identify the current mobile technologies and their applications
- Discover money-making contact management techniques
- Generate and convert online leads into closings
- Learn how to use the Internet for research and marketing
- Analyze personal websites of top agents nationwide
- Take advantage of the CRS Online Courses and Virtual Community
- Focus on the practical applications of today’s technology to build a successful real estate business
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.