What qualifies as a "smart home," and how do you leverage a smart home's functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
These questions and many more are addressed in this one-day course, which can be taken individually or as part of the new RRC Smart Home Certification program .
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
Develop a smart home transition checklist
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.