This one-day course will explore strategies and best practices for transforming challenging situations into win-win outcomes. You will learn how to leverage tools, systems, and scripts to effectively manage your professional relationships with difficult buyers, sellers, appraisers, agents, and others. Attendees will leave the class with the skills to assess different personality types and effectively use appropriate communication strategies for each type. In this hands-on, highly engaging course, attendees collaborate on real-world case studies such as low offers, unresponsive agents, combative clients, ego-centric sellers, and your garden variety "problem child" to develop their own styles and techniques for transforming those difficult situations into profitable deals.
Classroom courses may be accredited for CE in select states. Check crs.com for to see if this course qualifies in your state.
- Gain self-awareness to identify your triggers and blind spots
- Recognize how being self-aware makes you more effective
- Read people to improve business interactions and relationships
- Communicate effectively to create a “Better Me – Bigger-Profits Mentality”
- Communicate effectively, meeting others at their level of awareness
- Utilize tools and techniques to avoid and resolve difficult situations
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.