This course examines the changing role of real estate agents, provides tips on the technology needed to effectively work with online consumers, and gives you templates and strategies for operating with today’s real estate technology. Take this course anytime and from any PC with an Internet connection. You’ll have 6 months to complete this 8-hour course and pass the final exam. Upon completion, you earn 8 credits toward the CRS Designation.
The following technology topics are covered in this course:
- Communicating with today’s Internet consumer
- Using your personal website to establish your niche and get more business
- Developing an Internet marketing plan
- Creating marketing materials from templates
- Strategies for upgrading or purchasing a new technology product or service
- Increasing productivity with outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation
$175 Non-Member | $150 Member
Become a RRC Member now!
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.