This two-hour RRC eLearning course focuses on REALTOR® safety issues. It was created to provide real estate professionals with strategies and resources to develop and implement safety policies and programs to help keep them safe.
Upon completion of the final exam, candidates may earn 2 CRS designation credits and designees earn 2 maintenance credits. This course is not eligible for any Continuing Education credit.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Office Safety
- Safety with Clients and Prospects
- Open House Safety
- Showings and Listings Safety
- Legal Considerations
- Additional Safety Tips
- Identify and use best practices for safety in your place of business
- Practice appropriate vigilance in personal safety with prospects and clients
- Operate open houses safely
- Follow safety protocols for showings and listing appointments
Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy:
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States, and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation. Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.