Almost nine out of ten buyers financed their home purchase last year and they expect their agent to be able to help make sense of the options available. This webinar is designed to give you an update on the most popular loans and guidelines. You'll have more confidence directing buyers and sellers through the maze of choices they're facing in today's market.
Knowing what basic financing programs are available will equip agents to better represent their clients. This skill set can be an important point of difference from other agents and can be the catalyst that makes the sale.
An agent's ability to direct buyers and sellers to the most viable financing impacts the marketability and sale of homes, It is not enough to leave it to the lender; we have to make sure that buyers and sellers are ready to have the conversation with the proper mortgage professional.
Pat Zaby, CRS is from Dallas, Texas, and has made a life-long career in real estate. He has been an instructor for CRS for over 30 years as well as a past national president. He knows what he's talking about; it really works, and it will work right now in the new reality. Get ready for a great session.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Convince buyers of the need and advantages of pre-approval.
- Distinguish the difference in a "trusted mortgage professional
- Basic features of FHA, VA, & Conventional mortgages
- Tips on improving FICO scores & the bottom-line why it is important
- Examples of how to share this information with buyers
- Learn the basics of streamlined refinancing on FHA/VA
- Sources of down payments from retirement programs and gifts
- Suggestions to promote this point of difference through social media
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.