Bundle Pricing: $126 for members; $187 for non-members
Earn the RRC Real Estate Investing Certification with the bundle listed below plus a live virtual/face-to-face course. After approximately 14 hours of classroom and online course time, you'll earn the prestigious certification from the Council to help distinguish you and your business with clients and peers.
The bundle includes:
- Working with Real Estate Investors - 2 credit on-demand eLearning course
- Property Management Essentials - 2 credit on-demand eLearning course
- Understanding the Residential Investor Needs - 1 credit webinar recording
- How to Analyze Investment Properties Using an APOD - 1 credit webinar recording
Some, but not all, courses in this bundle may count towards earning the CRS Designation. For more information, please see the designation requirements page.
In addition, you will need to register for the live virtual/face-to-face 8 credit course, Increase Wealth with Rentals and Other Investment Properties. View the schedule here.
After successfully completing this certification, learners should be able to:
- Identify the types of residential investors and describe how to meet their unique needs
- Explain how to attract the right investors to build a niche
- List interview questions to ask every potential investor client
- Describe with a REALTOR® must know to create loyal investor clients for life
- Understand the pros and cons of different investment opportunities
- How to develop a basic investor buyer interview questionnaire
- How to calculate the return of investment and income analysis for residential investments
- Calculate the cash flow of a potential rental property.
- Determine the net operating income of a rental property.
- Identify potential investments based on cash flow.
- Integrate real estate investing into your business plan
- Simplify ROI evaluations with easy-to-use financial apps
- Gain greater insight into the world of professional property management
- Identify skills, characterizes, and responsibilities of a property manager
- Set up your property management business for success
Default Policy: Unless otherwise stated, RRC classes operate under the following cancellation policy: &
RRC, RRC States, and licensees reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. If a course is
cancelled, registrants will be notified via email or phone and will be given a full refund. RRC, RRC States,
and licensees are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant due to cancellation.
Class cancellations by a participant will be accepted until one week prior to the event. Cancellations will be
refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. No shows will be charged the full registration amount.